That's me on day 6 of 8 treking Mount Kilimanjaro in 2008. We camped at the bottom of the cone, approx 5,000 metres altitude and summited the next day.
What I'm working on...
- I joined social media team at the (award winning) agency Wolfgang Digital in July 2017.
- After 7 months on the Social Media Team I've now moved to the Content Team. I've always been drawn to content creation and it was kinda lucky (lots of drink at the Christmas Party #TrueStory) how the whole thing came about.
- 4th Level Digital Media, my little digital & media agency and this website, is obviously undergoing some changes. I'm no longer actively seeking clients to work with so this corner of the internet will become more of a blog than a business development tool.
- Expect lots of changes, and please let me know what you think.
- Goals for 2018 - Participate more, everywhere. Get back in the podcast game...
What I'm listenign to...
I looove podcasts. Current favourites are...
- The MMA Beat for (as the name suggests) MMA news and discussion
- For $h!t$ and giggles I like
- Hannibal Buress: The Handsome Rambler
- Fitzdog Radio - Grapefruit Simmons cracks me up
- Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast and the TMJBFMMP
- I am Rapaport... the guy is nuts.
- The Joe Rogan Experience... most of the time. It was the first podcast I ever listened. I like his chats with comedians and MMA peeps. Not so much the hunting, politics and astro physics type stuff.
- I've listened to The Message and LifeAfter by the GE Podcast network recently. Excellent... I don't usually go for fiction.
Honourable mentions to the TED Radio Hour, ESPN 30 for 30 podcasts, 99% Invisible and Up and Vanished.
Here's some of my favourite stuff from around the internet
Parents: Kids are more depressed these days, I wonder why?
Kids: You destroyed the economy for us, the earth is literally dying, we are going to work until we die and on top of that the Nazis are back.
Parents: It's those pesky iPhones
— Parker (@panoparker) November 28, 2017