That's me presenting at Wolfgang Digital Essentials 2019.
My talk was about why biology is more important than technology for content.
What I'm working on...
- This website... It's a mess at the moment but I'm gonna try and chip away to get it to a place where I'd be happy to share updates. Thinking of...
- curating deadly digital marketing articles
- creating a knowledge base about podcasting
- dipping the toe back into MMA
- review the books I've read
- 4th Level Digital Media, my little digital media agency, is no longer. So this corner of the internet will become more of a personal blog than a business development tool.
What I'm listenign to...
I looove podcasts. Current favourites are...
- Breach by the good folks at Spoke Media. The presenting partnership of Alia Tavakolian and Bob Sullivan are brilliant and the details behind the Yahoo hacks are incredible.
- Fitzdog Radio - Greg Fitzsimmons reminds me of the smart arse ye knew in school that talked unbelievable amounts of shite but always cracked you up.
- Bill Burr is my favourite comedian, for a slice of the irreverent check out the Monday Morning Podcast
- And shameless plug for the Art of the Pitch, which I did for Wolfgang Digital client, Virgin Media Business Ireland.
Sapiens: A Brief History of Humankind by Yuval Noah Harari
I first came across Sapiens as a TED Talk
I thought it was a fascinating breakdown of how our humanness is our unfair advantage.
I referenced the TED talk in a few presentations I have given on personal branding and building an online presence
I've met so many people that have read it, I bit the bullet this year and bought it.
So far, so good.
Really easy to read.
Here's some of my favourite stuff from around the internet